Change Into Passive Voice

1. I had read the novel.
   >The novel had been read by me.
2. I could not wait to watch the movie.
   >The movie could not wait to watching me.
3. I found out that the cast of Dillan 1991.
   >The cast of dilan 1991 was found out by me.
4. I would not miss this chance to meet my idol Iqbal.
   >The chance to meet my idol, iqbal will not be missed by me.
5. Mostly teenagers attended the event.
   >The event was attended by mostly teenagers.
6. My friends and I took the seats at the front row.
   >The seats at the front row taken by my friend and me.
7. We kept enthusiastic to meet our idols.
   >Kept enthusiastic to meet our idol by us.
8. All of us cheered their names.
   >Their names was cheered by us.
9. I could meet my idol.
   >My idol could met by me.
10. The cast described the movie briefly.
   >The movie was described briefly by the cast.
11. I raised my hand asked.
   >My hand was reised by me.
12. His character as Dillan.
   >His character as dilan was developed by him.

Komentar

Postingan Populer